0 mobile logo

Our Capabilities

JHA Reptiles offers the ultimate reptile experience. It really is a paradise for reptiles and reptiles owners. We have all types of reptiles and also do custom enclosure at great value prices.

JHA Reptiles is a family owned and operate business. We are a family who loves our reptiles as much as our customers does. We also give advise to anyone who has come to us and ask about a health problem or just a simply care question.

01

Rehome

JHA Reptiles rehome process is very easy and simple. Go to our rehome section fill out the form and we will get back to you within 24 business hours. We ask no questions or need no reasons.

Learn more

02

Rehabilitation

Reptiles are one of the most neglected groups of animals out there. This means countless animals suffering from easily avoidable ailments and high risk illnesses.

Helping debilitated reptiles is the most rewarding part of JHA Reptiles. We are not licensed veterinarians, but a small team of experienced keepers who have worked with hundreds of animals to date.

When needed, we seek licensed clinics for more advanced assistance and technology. 90% of our reptiles taken in end up recovering to perfect health. We expect this percentage to rise even more as we gain knowledge, experience and continue growing.

 

Learn more

03

Breeding

JHA Reptiles breed a wide variety of reptiles. We do all our breeding in home and makes sure before we sell them we make sure that they are feeding well and healthy.

Learn more

Featured Services

Care Sheet

We have a wide variety of different reptiles that we put together a care sheet for. We do our own care sheet as we have our reptiles in our care. We will list what we use for habitat, feeding, and caring.

 

If you do not see a reptile we have listed please send an email to us and we will send you a care sheet for that reptile. We will try to list as many as we can for the reptiles we have cared for.

Rehome / Rehabilitation

Rehome

We take in any and all unwanted reptiles for any reasons. We do not ask why your getting rid of them or what. We take them with no questions ask. If they are hurt or sick we will get them the help they need either by our professional team right here at JHA Reptiles or by a licensed vet.

 

Rehabilitation

We do 90% of our rehab right here in our care. The other 10% we let our professional vet handle it. We will keep the reptiles until fully healthy and if able to be rehomed we will then proceed to do it, if not they will have a forever home with us.

Custom Enclosure

JHA Reptiles builds custom enclosures to fit your need. We can build any enclosures that you may want in a tight spot. All we will need is the measurements and what you need it for.

 

To get started with custom enclosures

  1. get the measurements that you need it for
  2. contact JHA Reptiles with your plans on how you want it done and what size
  3. get a custom quote
  4. accept the work order
  5. pay a downpayment and your done

Useful Information

lovely turtles are getting to our store soon!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, coinsecteui tur adipiscing elit. Proin lobortis esteu quamu sit amet turpis imperdiet finibus. Integer porttitor fermentum justomus. Phasellusui laoreet cursus nulla, id ultrices diam gravida at. Nam aliquet puirus erat, at emurs laoreet isapien aliiquet veil. Pellentesique semper tiortor ante.

Donec urna risus, eleifend et leo at, etai pharetra dictum ipurus. Nami non cresi nuinc sed orci mollis bibendum sit amet.

learn more
We Have Orange Convict Cichlid Now!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, coinsecteui tur adipiscing elit. Proin lobortis esteu quamu sit amet turpis imperdiet finibus. Integer porttitor fermentum justomus. Phasellusui laoreet cursus nulla, id ultrices diam gravida at. Nam aliquet puirus erat, at emurs laoreet isapien aliiquet veil. Pellentesique semper tiortor ante.

Donec urna risus, eleifend et leo at, etai pharetra dictum ipurus. Nami non cresi nuinc sed orci mollis bibendum sit amet.

learn more

We build Custom Enclosure

(518) 499-6091

Purchase now